By signing up with Toyin Crandell Coaching or any of its subsidiaries, you agree to use your account in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the Terms of Service discussed herein. This Agreement is between Toyin Crandell Coaching (“the service provider,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) and all its customers and users (“the client,” “you,” “your” or “subscriber”). This Agreement and the client’s use of services shall become effective on the date the order is submitted by the client to the service provider (“Effective Date”).
Terms Of Service
Please read these notice, terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using Our Service.
BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU:
- HAVE READ THESE TERMS,
- UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, AND
- ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
You must be at least 18 years old to access this Website or to purchase products and/or Services from Us.
You agree that you are accessing the Services on Our Website for business purposes. If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization, You are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and confirming now to Toyin Crandell Coaching that you have the authority to bind said organization to Our Terms of Service (in which event, “You” and “Your” will refer to that organization).
If you do not agree with these Terms, or are under 18 years old, please do not use the Services or Our Website. If at any time you are not willing to be bound by these Terms, You should:
- click the “I do not accept” or similar button,
- terminate any download and/or installation process,
- immediately cease and refrain from accessing or using the program, and
- delete any copies you may have.
As part of the registration or account creation process, You will create or receive personally identifying login credentials. Certain personally identifying information, such as email address, phone number, billing address and even payment information (as may be applicable to particular Services which may be offered for sale via this Website), may also be required. Such registration information must be accurate and current.
The benefits, rights, and obligations afforded under these Terms are personal to You. You agree not to assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of the Services and materials (including, but not limited to, audio and/or visual presentations, documentation, software, printed or digital materials, and other elements characterizing Our Services, also known as the “Content”) on this Website, or any part of such Content, or share your rights under these Terms to and with others.
You agree that You will not provide false information to Us in generating Your account. Specifically, You agree that you will not
- select or use the login credentials of another person or company with the intent to impersonate that person or company; or
- use login credentials in which another person or company has rights without such person’s or company’s authorization.
Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate suspense or termination of your account.
Only authorized users, who have duly attained access to the Content by personally agreeing to these Terms are permitted participation in and use of the Services, Content, and related materials. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms. You shall not provide or make available any Content, or any license key to any third party, or use the Content, or any license key, to teach any third party any portion of the Services or for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly granted to you by these Terms.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login credentials. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend Your access to the Services if You share Your credentials or transfer such credentials to another party.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on your account on this Website and related Social Media, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your login credentials.
Unless otherwise stated in writing with respect to particular Services offered for sale via this Website, Toyin Crandell Coaching abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Services offered via this Website.
- The referral program is available to current Toyin Crandell Coaching clients, active Legacy Tribes members, active Millionaire Mastermind members and approved applicants to the Partner Program only.
- Commissions are earned at a rate determined per product and outline in the Affiliate Center, to the “last referrer” noted on the customer’s affiliate link at the time of their first purchase unless otherwise stated in your Agency Partner agreement.
Packages consist of specifically outlined events, and courses hosted by Toyin Crandell Coaching which have been inserted into the Affiliate program.
- Earned commissions will be approved and paid 60 days after referred accounts are paid. We have the right to change our refund policy at any time, and, if we do, the commissions will be adjusted accordingly.
- Approved commissions over $100 will be paid out each week on Fridays via Paypal. If there is an outstanding owed balance to Toyin Crandell Coaching, the referred amount is automatically applied to that amount as a credit. The affiliate is also able to request a credit toward a future purchase.
- NO COMMISSIONS can be earned on your own account. No self-referring for the sole purpose of getting a discount.
- The Referrer (Partner) and Referee may not be immediate family members, and must reside at different addresses.
- We will monitor, track and audit referrals submitted for accuracy and to prevent fraud. We reserve the right to clawback paid commission, exclude you from earning commissions and forfeit any partner rewards should we find any errors or agreement violations.
- We will manually add you as the referral partner, per your request, if the client doesn’t sign-up with your affiliate link and all of the following requirements are met:
- You — the referrer — must make the request within 30 days of the first account payment by the referred account.
- You must be a current client, active Certified Expert or active Agency Partner.
- The account owner of the referred account must respond to our inquiry to confirm you referred them.
- The referred account does not currently credit another partner.
- In order to claim approved commissions you must have a valid Paypal account.
- All unclaimed approved commissions older than six months, will be canceled.
- You can download your 1099 from Paypal for United States taxes.
- By posting a change notice, we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Continued participation in the program 30 days following the posting will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
TOYIN CRANDELL COACHING AFFILIATE PPC RULES
- Affiliates may not bid on Toyin Crandell Coaching trademark terms on Google and Bing/Yahoo, including international versions.
There are no trademark restrictions with Toyin Crandell Coaching trademarks on Ask, Find What, Facebook, and other pay-per-click search engines.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use www.moneymindsetshift.ca in the display URL at any PPC search engine or various content network sections. Alternative spellings of our domain name are also not permitted, including but not limited to www.toyincrandell.com, www.toyincrandellcoaching.com, www.moneymindsetshift.com, etc. See direct linking policy below for additional information.
- Affiliates are permitted to use TCC trademarks in the URL to the right of the domain in the display URL. Example: www.yoursite.com/moneymindsetshift.
- Affiliates may not include “Official Site” or make representations that your advertisement is from Toyin Crandell Coaching.
- Affiliates may not bid on Toyin Crandell Coaching + “term” on Google and Bing/Yahoo. Example: Toyin Crandell Coaching reviews, Toyin Crandell Coaching discounts, etc.
- You may bid on manufacturer specific terms, although, some manufacturers have blocked the use of their terms on various search engines without prior permission.
- Toyin Crandell Coaching terms include all of the following and any potential misspellings not shown here:
- Affiliates may bid on manufacturer specific terms, although some manufacturers have blocked the use of their terms on various search engines without prior permission.
- Direct-to-merchant linking is not permitted on Google and Yahoo/Bing. Affiliates may not use our URL in the display URL on any PPC advertisement.
- Domain misspellings are not allowed in the display URL on any advertisement including but not limited to www.moneymindsetshifts.com, www.moneymindsetshift.net, www.money-mindset-shift.ca, etc.
- Affiliates bidding on Toyin Crandell Coaching trademarks may not use a landing page that includes advertisements for competitors.
- Geo-targeting is allowed on all search engines as long as policies regarding display URL, competitor terms and trademarks are followed.
- Dayparting is allowed on all search engines as long as policies regarding display URL, competitor terms and trademarks are followed.
- Using geo-targeting and dayparting to avoid enforcement of the Toyin Crandell Coaching PPC Policy is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate removal and reversal of all commissions up to 30 days prior to the date of the PPC violation.
- International geo-targeting is allowed as long as the advertisement is truthful in the Toyin Crandell Coaching international policies.
- International affiliates may not use a Toyin Crandell Coaching display URL on any search engine, including but not limited to www.ToyinCrandellCoaching.com, www.moneymindsetshift.ca and any related misspellings.
- Truth in advertising: Affiliates are required to be truthful about any advertisement representing Toyin Crandell Coaching.
- Do not represent your advertisement as an official or endorsed Toyin Crandell Coaching advertisement or site.
- Toyin Crandell Coaching reserves the right to exclude any or all of our PPC policy for individual affiliates at our sole discretion.
- Excluded affiliates are required to agree via signed contract to any exclusion permitted herein. Do not assume exclusion via verbal or written communication.
- Affiliates receive one warning and are given 48 business hours to comply with any PPC violations. A second violation will result in termination of the affiliate relationship and may be cause for reversal of past commissions earned up to 30 days prior to the second violation. See below exceptions to this policy.
- Affiliates found using geo-targeting or dayparting features on search engines to avoid enforcement of the Toyin Crandell Coaching PPC Policy will be immediately removed from the Toyin Crandell Coaching affiliate program, have all commissions reversed up to 30 days prior to the violation date and be immediately reported to the Affiliate Network for investigation.
- Affiliates found in breach of the PPC Policy and Terms of Service regarding competitor terms will be immediately removed from the program, have all commissions reversed up to 30 days and be subject to a $5,000 penalty.
- From time to time, Toyin Crandell Coaching may review the PPC policy for changes in the way search engines operate or changes in Toyin Crandell Coaching philosophy. Any changes made to the PPC Policy will be announced via the Toyin Crandell Coaching Partner Center and posted on the Toyin Crandell Coaching legal website. Affiliates are given no less than seven business days to comply with any new PPC terms before a first violation is cited on the affiliate’s account.
Violations of the Toyin Crandell Coaching PPC Policy may be reported to email@example.com. Please have all applicable proof in your email, including but not limited to screenshots of the ad, geographical location of the ad, URL/network tracking information and the search engine where the ad was found.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the Federal or Provincial courts located in Ajax, Ontario, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. By submitting this Partner Agreement form, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that We provide seminars and business coaching services only and guarantee no specific results. You acknowledge that We make no promise or representation that You will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or that you will not lose money, as a result of using these Services.
Any earnings, revenue, or income statements viewable on this Website or our related Social Media are based on actual individual results of our clients and/or estimates as may be stated. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels for yourself. As with any business, Your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond Our control, including some variables that neither We nor You may have anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success You may experience. Each person’s results will vary.
There are unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes can happen quickly. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE.
In accepting these Terms, You acknowledge that You take full responsibility for your own success.
In no event will We be liable to You or any party related to You for any damage, including damages for loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. As such THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED AS AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION
By accepting these Terms, you agree that We may collect, use and disclose your identifying information obtained as a result of Your membership, for the following purposes:
- the processing of this membership application; and
- the administration of the membership with our organization.
Additionally when You communicate with Us, send Us information, or provide Content to Us, You grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights that You have in such Content, in any manner whatsoever, in any media now known or which may be created in the future, as relates to this Website, the Services, and related Social Media.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STATEMENT
The contents of the Services, including the Website, Content, and other materials made available via related Social Media, are protected by United States copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and international treaties and owned or controlled by Toyin Crandell Coaching, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
By accepting these Terms, You further acknowledge and agree that We and Our third party licensors own and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the Content and other elements of Our Services, including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws.
Except for any limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, these Terms do not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the Content and/or other elements of the Services, or any other intellectual property rights of Ours, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any and all trademarks or service marks that We use in connection with the Services are marks owned by Us. These Terms do not grant you any right, license, or interest in such marks, and you shall not assert any right, license, or interest in such marks or any words or designs that are confusingly similar to such marks.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except where expressly permitted for the storage of downloadable material), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Services (including software) in whole or in part.
We may elect to terminate the Services on this Website at Our discretion without notice to You or any liability for any reasons whatsoever, including without limitation, if You breach these Terms. You may terminate any account You establish via this website at any time upon written notice to Us.
These Terms may not be modified or amended orally, impliedly, or in any manner not set forth in a duly executed writing or otherwise permitted by these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend Services available via this Website and related Social Media accounts. We may, in the future, offer new and/or different services and/or features through its Website and associated Social Media accounts. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to these Terms.
Our failure to enforce any rights granted by these Terms or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by Us as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
These Terms in all respects shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the Province of Ontario. The venue for any dispute shall be in the city of Chatham-Kent.
This Agreement is entered into in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. You agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state of Ontario and Chatham-Kent for any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement.
Should any part of these Terms be declared void or unenforceable, that term shall be severed from these Terms and such declaration shall have no effect on the enforceability of the remaining terms.
Correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.